Tuesday 22 January 2013

Why Stuff Sucks: Introduction

First, I would like to apologize to all of my two readers for the delay in posting. I had enough on my plate with school and holiday events that blogging barely entered my mind. That being said, I'd like to introduce a series of articles which I'll call "Why Stuff Sucks". The inspiration for this came from watching a YouTube video titled "Why Linux Sucks" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sh-cnaJoGCw). The aim of these articles is not to blindly bash a product, but rather to showcase what it can't do.

In these articles I will mainly talk about operating systems, both traditional and mobile. This is a volatile topic for die-hard fans an I want to emphasize that I am only looking at negative points. We can talk about the positives elsewhere.

Do keep in mind that I make no promise to continually update these articles. Each article deals with the product as it is at the time of post publication.

No comments:

Post a Comment